- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach.
- Meals include: Welcome reception; Pride of Niner Nation Marching Band Reception;
Breakfast daily; Three lunches; Farewell dinner.
- Ferry boat transfers on the post extension to Jersey Island.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All museum and attraction entry fees indicated on itinerary.
- Porterage for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
- International air between Charlotte and Paris, including international taxes and fuel surcharges, subject to change (quoted separately).
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas. U.S. citizens may enter France for up to 90 days for tourist or business purposes without a visa.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- Gratuities to guides and other conveyance attendants during your free times.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.